- Added AI subtitles, greatly improving sentence segmentation effect https://www.trancy.org/ai-subtitle
- Only support english in beta
- Only support Youtube
- Premium users have 5 hours available per day
- Added shortcut translation [Option/Alt + D to launch]
- Added blacklist for word highlighting
- Optimized flickering of translation card when selecting text
- Fixed issue with video playback not saving state
- Fixed inability to add custom API
- New hybrid mode added to video interface
- Learning center adds study vocabulary book
- Learning center supports uploading custom words
- New discord community added https://discord.gg/M8xBX8ku
- Optimized word data synchronization mechanism
- Improve word highlighting speed
- Fixed the issue of failure to add custom translation engine
- Fixed the issue with Netflix subtitles disorder
- Fixed the video black screen issue
- Fixed video settings page UI issues
- Subtitle support for DeepL translation
- Subtitle support for OpenAI translation
- Added translation engine package (available for purchase on-demand) https://www.trancy.org/tse
- Optimized English word pronunciation speed
- Added loading effect for OpenAI full-text translation
- Fixed fullscreen overlay issue with videos
- Fixed subtitles for Netflix and Coursera
- Sentence translation supports quick switching of translation engines.
- Sentence translation now includes sentence splitting functionality.
- Word translation supports automatic pronunciation.
- Optimized custom API detection functionality.
- Improved webpage compatibility, supports Quora and Reddit.
- Optimized punctuation for subtitles.
- Fixed PDF export failure issue.
- Fixed Windows shortcut keys.
According to user feedback, we have made changes to the login process, allowing new users to experience most of the free features without registering. In addition, we have also added the ability to use custom translation engines in this update, allowing you to use your own API keys for DeepL or OpenAI.
Trancy still has a lot of points waiting to be fixed and optimized, we will focus on optimization this month to ensure the stability of the product.
- Support non-login users to use
- Add personal DeepL and OpenAI API key Details>
- Fix issue where space key could not pause
- Fix scrollbar on settings page
- Fix fulltext translation not working
This version update mainly added Traditional Chinese, and we have further upgraded the interaction in the video playback control area, making watching videos more immersive.
- Added Traditional Chinese
- Player control bar supports auto-hide
- Optimized UI of video playback
- Optimized login and registration interaction
- Fixed YouTube video loading stutter problem
The version 2.3 update mainly added support for the Coursera and Udemy platforms, and we will continue to add more streaming platforms in the future.
- Fixed Coursrea playback icon disappearing
- Fixed long sentence translation not having a scrollbar in the popup
- Fixed full-screen subtitle background transparency function
- Fixed phonetic symbol errors
- Fix Japanese subtitle loading issue
- Fix video example
- Fix highlighting issue
- Support bilingual subtitle for Coursera and Udemy
- Changed the video mode startup method
- Added a toggle button for bilingual subtitles on the player control bar
- The text in the link supports
Alt/Option+ hover to look up words
- The setting drawer also supports
- Video part functions are unified to drawer settings
- Words on a page are supported with bold highlighting
- Improved Netflix subtitle
- Fixing the Inverted Phoneme Problem
- Repairing Spoken Evaluation Issues
- Fixed the issue that some videos cannot load subtitles
- Fixed a lot of minor issues
- Invite friends to get 10 days of membership for each successful invitation: https://learn.trancy.org/share
- Support shortcut keys S/D for video speed
- Synchronize word details functions in video part
- Support manual disable for full-text translation
- Support more function keys and disable options for quick paragraph translation
- Optimize accuracy of word interpretation
- Compatible with inoreader website
- Fixed ALT+word translation
- Fixed problem that word translation on some pages cannot be used
- Fixed video loop playback problem
Webpage AI Text Selection Translation
When users select words on a webpage, Trancy provides instant translation results so that users don't need to switch pages frequently to check the meaning of words. You can also add unfamiliar words to the word list for future review. Unfamiliar words will be highlighted while browsing webpages, passively memorizing new words.
Full-Text Immersive Translation
Without leaving the current page, users can easily compare the differences between the original text and the translated text. Users can quickly translate the main part of an article via right-click or shortcut keys, thereby enhancing reading comprehension and translation accuracy.By hovering the mouse and setting shortcut keys, you can quickly get translations of unfamiliar paragraphs to achieve a completely immersive, efficient, fast, and undisturbed reading experience.
- fix some video bugs
Since we have been developing the functions such as word translation recently, we have only made some minor fixes in this version. The next version number 2.0, development exceeded expectations, may have to pigeon everyone for about 2 weeks, is expected to be completed before 6.18, the version we studied and borrowed a lot of other plug-ins on the market features, while also adding innovation.
- fix member information update
- fix plug-in flashback problem
- fix long subtitles without translated subtitles
- Added keyboard shortcut J for translation and sentence-ending pause function
- Pronunciation of words/sentences - supports custom selection
- Learning center - added AI Talk training https://learn.trancy.org/aitalk-center
- Learning center - added GPT assistant https://learn.trancy.org/topic/default
- Optimize machine subtitles segmentation
- Learn Center Google login issue
- Video size optimization
- Spacing issue in example sentences
Since the launch of Trancy, we have received strong support from everyone. In less than 20 days, our users have exceeded 5000. I have collected every user's feedback in the requirements document and will open our roadmap in the future. We will guarantee a one-week iteration cycle for Trancy plugins, optimizing and fixing user needs and feedback (thanks to the enthusiastic user feedback and support). Regarding the Personal Learning Center, we will launch Chat GPT Oral Training and ChatGPT Tutor in mid-April to comprehensively improve your listening, speaking, reading and writing abilities.
- Bing and Microsoft website interference
- Partial UI style adjustments
- Increased size of reading and training mode video window
- Full-screen mode unable to collect words problem
- CSV export issue
- Word collection synchronization issue
- Play speed adjustment
- Full-screen mode supports subtitle transparency
- Reading mode subtitle performance optimization (goodbye lag)
This update mainly integrates the functions of openAI. We have applied openAI to word details and sentence grammar, so you can have a more detailed understanding of a word's meaning, explore its roots, unlock word origins, and view common phrases. You can also use GPT to make sentences.
- Add OpenAI/ChatGPT3.5
- AI Sentence Syntax Analysis
- AI Word Definitions
- Fix auto quit bug
The birth of Trancy mainly solved my own usage needs. My native language is not English, but I like to watch YouTube, where there are many videos that can be used to learn, not just language learning, but also to help me better understand the world. So I was looking for a better extensions to help me understand the video, and there were extensions on the market that could meet my needs, such as Language Reactor and Ejoy, but I felt that they weren't sophisticated enough, so I found a good product design friend and worked with him. After 6 months of hard work, the first version of Trancy was born.
- YouTube and Netflix Bilingual Subtitles
- Multiple practice methods
- Word lookup
- Multiple watch mode
- Microsoft text to speech